Friday, April 11, 2008

The Lord always provides

I am sure that there is some very eloquent Bible verse about the Lord providing for the needs of his people, somewhere in the Old Testament perhaps. I am way too excited/lazy to look one up right now, however.

I just found out that Davidson College, a school about 10 minutes, literally, from my future wife's condo, is hiring an assistant athletic trainer. This is exactly the position that I am searching for, college athletic training somewhere where we would not have to move. This position is absolutely perfect. Don't worry, I have already applied.

Please pray for this opportunity to pan out for Diana and I. We really do not want to have to move away from our friends in Charlotte for some silly job.

Something else I just noticed. Blogger will underline words you misspell in red. It even underlines contractions like won't and don't that you do not put the apostrophes in. I am notorious for doing that and I found that I change it when Blogger tells me its wrong. I guess I just do not like the look of the red line lol. See, well I guess you can't, it underlined "lol".....LOOK it did it again.....grrrrrr.......

God bless

Adam

p.s. song of the hour is "Escalates" by Falling Up, a Christian rock band. Good stuff.

1 comment:

Frances said...

Adam, I have been praying for you to get this job - if it is the Lord's will - since I got Diana's email.

And, as an editor-at-heart, I just have to say...hooray for spellcheckers!